Summer classes are the perfect opportunity to try our dance classes for the first time, or to maintain your skills throughout the summertime. The Dancer's Studio At Windermere will be having a 3-week session of classes offered on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings in the month of June. The total cost, for the classes, is $60 - we do require a $15 registration fee for dancers who are not currently enrolled at the studio for the 16-17 season. The classes for the upcoming summer are listed below.
We will have these classes on the following Tuesdays: June 13, 20, 27
- 3-5 year old Combo: 5:00 - 5:45 PM
* This class allows young dancers to practice and experience tap, ballet and jazz. They will be using tap and ballet shoes throughout the class (if you have questions on where to purchase shoes, let us know)
- Beginner/Intermediate Combo: 6:00 - 6:45 PM
* This class is for anyone who is interested in trying dance or interested in practicing their tap, ballet and jazz.
- Advanced Combo: 7:00 - 8:00 PM
* This class is for advanced students who want to practice various types of dance, such as tap, jazz, ballet, lyrical, etc.
We will have these classes on the following Wednesdays: June 14, 21, 28
- All-Level Tumbling Class: 5:30 - 6:30 PM
* This class is for anyone who is interested in tumbling and would like to practice their skills. We will be doing fun exercises and using a fun obstacle course each week.